Saturday, February 28, 2004

Blank eyes

I'm officially in a slate clean wiping phase of life.
I have no plans for the future past June.
I no longer call myself an activist. It's too evangelical. Too conducive to anger inside and alienation of others. Ultimately not my path.
I've been trying for a long time to not call myself American, but that was only in relation to being United Statesian. It was a PC thing. I'm no longer even call myself United Statesian.
Everything I know is fallible. Therefore for now, I must know nothing, so that I can rebuild my knowledge.
I cannot explain any of these. Well I could, but I think the meaning is lost in words. All I know is I have reached here under the influence of diversity of beings ranging from Acchan to Nina to Peter Stair.
Like I said before, concentrating on awareness. Making each choice consciously. Gaiia ascends, or whatever, right?
But at the same time, losing my individual consciousness to the awareness of the whole. I was going to say something about mitochondria and symbiosis but then I realized I was just saying it to say something. I don't want to do that anymore. I've tasted the cotton candy of consciousness, it melts and I need another fix.
Ok, noooooo. What i REEEAALLLY need to do is go to sleep.
nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home