Thursday, June 09, 2005

synergy navashwasam

amores, precios.a.o.s,

I dance. I live to dance. I always have, but I guess I know it more and more now.
It's nice to have found this particular Bill to Kill.
Share it with me?

Friday, June 3, 7:30 pm, Synergy House, 550 San Juan, Stanford

It's a short show-in-evolution called
navashwasam
(nuevas respiraciones)
(new breaths)
mostly Bharatanatyam, with a work-in-evolution combining spanish poetry with movements based on Bharatanatyam.

It's a gift long overdue to a house that is one of my once-now-forever homes.

Some of you aren't in foot/wheel access distance to this house, pero quiero que (ya se que) vengas por corazon.

So.
Presence in qualquier form requested, feedback on all fronts welcome.
Much love
Malavika Ammu Mali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home